Spring Hill Bakery is hiring an Assistant Baker!
Are you a morning personal and enjoying working in the kitchen? We are hiring an assistant baker to help in our kitchen and grow with us! We’re looking for a hard-working, dependable baker who can work in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly, and who have a serious passion for bread and baked goods! Baking experience is a plus. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, can wash industrial-sized dishes & equipment, and can lift up to 50lbs unassisted.
He/She must like bread! He/She must have great work ethic, willingness to learn and take direction well. He/She must be punctual, organized, able to multitask, and clean dishes.
Shift 1 (Mix+Bake): 4:00 AM – 9:30 AM (5.5 Hrs) Looking for Weekday & Saturday Availability
Shift 2 (Mix+Bake): 4:00 AM – 12:30 PM (8 Hrs) Looking for Weekday & Saturday Availability
$9.00/hr – $11.00/hr (based on experience)
Job Duties Include:
- Keep up with pace of bakery flow
- Understand proper use of all equipment: ovens, mixers, scales, fridge
- Maintain a clean production area
- Clean and sanitize all equipment, work areas, containers and utensils
- Be quick, accurate and organized
- Respect co-workers’ space and time
- Form dough
- Scoop cookies
- Bake cookies, sweet rolls, breads, and other bakery items
- Prepare gourmet toast, sandwiches, frittatas
- Load and unload supplies and product
- Package products
- Stock product
- Prepare special orders to ensure customer specifications are met
- Must be able to lift 50 lb bags of sugar, flour, or similar
- Perform other duties as directed by a manager including washing dishes, dumping trash, sweeping and mopping floors