Spring Hill Bakery is hiring an Assistant Baker!
Do you have what it takes to join the Spring Hill Bakery team? We are now hiring an assistant baker to help in our kitchen and grow with us! We’re looking for a hard-working, dependable assistant who can work in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly, and who have a serious passion for bread and baked goods! Baking experience is a plus. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, can wash industrial-sized dishes & equipment, and can lift up to 50lbs unassisted.
He/She must like bread! He/She must have great work ethic, willingness to learn and take direction well. He/She must be punctual, organized, able to multitask, and clean dishes.
Shift 1 (Mix+Bake): 4:00 AM – 9:30 AM (5.5 Hrs) Looking for Weekday & Saturday Availability
Shift 2 (Mix+Bake+Toast): 4:00 AM – 12:30 PM (8 Hrs) Looking for Weekday & Saturday Availability
$9.00/hr – $11.00/hr (based on experience)
Job Duties Include:
- Keep up with pace of bakery flow
- Understand proper use of all equipment: ovens, mixers, scales, fridge
- Maintain a clean production area
- Clean and sanitize all equipment, work areas, containers and utensils
- Be quick, accurate and organized
- Respect co-workers’ space and time
- Form dough
- Scoop cookies
- Bake cookies, sweet rolls, breads, and other bakery items
- Prepare gourmet toast, sandwiches, frittatas
- Load and unload supplies and product
- Package products
- Stock product
- Prepare special orders to ensure customer specifications are met
- Must be able to lift 50 lb bags of sugar, flour, or similar
- Perform other duties as directed by a manager including washing dishes, dumping trash, sweeping and mopping floors