The Care and Feeding of Your Cinnamon Rolls
Please follow the following instructions to properly heat and store your cinnamon rolls for maximum enjoyment.
1. Heat oven to 350. Place an oven safe dish with a couple inches of water in the oven to create steam. This helps the cinnamon rolls stay moist and prevents them from drying out.
2. Take frosting or icing out of the refrigerator.
3. Remove plastic lid from cinnamon roll pan.
3. Remove plastic lid, place cinnamon roll pan on a baking sheet and cover with foil. Heat for 8-12 minutes or until cinnamon rolls are heated all the way through. If you will be enjoying all of the cinnamon rolls, you may reheat directly in the cinnamon roll pan otherwise heat what you’ll eat now and save the rest for later.
4. Remove cinnamon rolls from the oven and serve with icing or frosting. If frosting is still cold, heat in microwave in 10 second increments until soft.
If eating your cinnamon rolls within a few days, store them at room temperature in their original container. Refrigerate the icing or frosting until you plan to use it.
Double wrap the original container with plastic wrap or put into a large plastic ziplock bag. Freeze for up to 3 months. Frosting may be kept frozen for up to 6 months.