Artisan Bread Class 3/12/20
Spring Hill Bakery , Spring Hill
Learn what it takes to create beautiful, crunchy, aromatic artisan bread from the Bread Lady herself! Using Sarah’s recipe and guided step-by-step process, you’ll learn proper mixing, fermenting, forming, and baking techniques along with how to personalize each loaf of bread. You will leave with your own loaf of bread, Sarah’s tried and true recipe, a working knowledge of how bread is made, and a variety of easy to follow variations to tailor your bread to your meal of choice.
- We Will Go Over Basic Mixing & Kneading Techniques
- We Will Discuss Dough Consistencies And Gluten Development
- You Will Receive Sarah’s Artisan Dough Recipe And Instructions
- You Will Be Guided Through The Entire Bread Making Process
- All Ingredients And Supplies Will Be Provided
- You Will Leave With A List Of Helpful Information/Resources And Knowledge Of How To Make A Hand-Formed Loaf Of Artisan Bread That’s Perfect To Serve With Every Meal.
Class fees are Non-Refundable and we are unable to Re-Schedule or accommodate Cancellations (make sure you are signing up for the right date and class you want).
Spring Hill Bakery is located at 309 Hardin Alley, Spring Hill, TN in old town Spring Hill just one block east of Main St behind Restoration Church next door to the Spring Hill Antique mall.