Delivery Team Member
We are looking for happy, hard-working Delivery Team Members who are quick on their feet, passionate, and love serving our awesome customers!
As a Delivery Team Member, you will manage deliveries, package order, drive a vehicle, deliver customer orders with a SMILE, and various other manager-assigned tasks.
Must be available to work Wednesday through Saturday 7:30a-12:30p. Shifts may expand as the business demands change.
Duties and Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Deliveries may often be taken in one of our company vehicles, but all Drivers must have their own personal vehicle. A clean driving record as well as a valid driver’s license and insurance are required.
- Drivers help keep company vehicles clean and organized and must follow all driver safety policies and traffic laws whether delivering in a company car or personal vehicle.
- Friendly disposition while interacting with customers
- Ensure guest are served promptly and accurately
- Willingness to learn and be fluid
- Assist leadership in executing delivery procedures
- Model and support clear communication between all Team Members
- Demonstrate knowledge of the brand and menu items
- Follow sanitation and safety procedures
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Follow Spring Hill Bakery’s operational policies and procedures
- Greet and serve customers
- Educate customers on our various products, values, and mission
- Load and unload orders and supplies
- Deliver orders safely, securely, and on-time
- Package, stock and label products and supplies
- Clean and sanitize interior of delivery vehicle
- Be quick, accurate and organized
- Respect co-workers’ space and time and assist others in getting orders out
- 18 years or older
- Valid drivers license
- Clean driving record
- Auto insurance
- Must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle and follow and obey all traffic laws
- Able to meet the physical demands of the position which may include lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Constant standing and/or walking, often in and out of extreme heat, cold, rain, etc.
- Must be able to ascend/descend stairs while carrying up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
$12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Service Oriented: 2 years (Preferred)
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- While no formal education or work experience is required, previous guest service experience at a bakery, restaurant or retail store is a plus.
If you believe Spring Hill Bakery and this position is a good fit for you, we encourage you to Apply Now!