Customer Service Team Member
We are looking for happy, hard-working Customer Service Team Members who are quick on their feet, passionate, and love serving our awesome customers!
As a Customer Service Team Member, you will manage, package, and check customer orders, assist and serve customers with a SMILE, carry-out curbside pickups, help with cleaning, folding boxes, and various other manager-assigned tasks.
Must be available to work Wednesday through Saturday 7:00a-12:30p or 7:00a-3:30p.
Duties and Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Ensure guest are served promptly and accurately
- Willingness to learn and be fluid
- Assist leadership in executing opening or closing procedures
- Model and support clear communication between all Team Members
- Demonstrate knowledge of the brand and menu items
- Keep area stocked and presentable
- Follow sanitation and safety procedures
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Follow Spring Hill Bakery’s operational policies and procedures
- Greet and serve customers with a smile
- Educate customers on our various products, values, and mission
- Assist customers in selecting the right product in shop, over the phone or online
- Take and manage in-person orders, phone orders, and online orders
- Operate cash register, credit card machine, etc
- Package, stock and label products and supplies
- Prepare orders to ensure customer specifications are met
- Clean and sanitize retail areas, restrooms and preparation areas, equipment, containers and utensils
- Be quick, accurate and organized
- Respect co-workers’ space and time and assist others in getting orders out
- Perform other duties as directed by a manager including washing dishes, packaging, labeling, stocking, loading and unloading supplies and product, dumping trash, sweeping and mopping floors, etc
- Able to meet the physical demands of the position which may include occasionally lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand, squat, bend, twist, reach, walk, or lean for entirety of shift
- Ability to take visual and audible cues and maneuver quickly in a small space with hot ovens
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Customer service oriented
- Positive attitude
- Hard working
- Responsive to team’s needs
- Takes initiative
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
- Outgoing, friendly, patient
$10.00 – $12.00 per hour
- Service Oriented: 2 years (Preferred)
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older.
- While no formal education or work experience is required, previous guest service experience at a bakery, restaurant or retail store is a plus.
If you believe Spring Hill Bakery and this position is a good fit for you, we encourage you to Apply Now!